Deliciously Indulgent!! Take a moment to relax, unwind from your day and savor right now-one delicious bite at a time……
3-4 tbls ready instant coffee(cool down)(Use more if u like strong coffee flavor in your mousse)
8 oz. frozen cool whipped topping cream
8 oz. mascarpone cheese or cream cheese(I used mascarpone cheese)
4 oz. white chocolate
2 tbls heavy whipping cream
1/4 cup powdered sugar
1tsp vanilla extract
1 tbls unsweetened cocoa powder
some chocolate chips for garnish(optional)
* Melt the white chocolate in double boiler bowl with 2 tbls heavy whipping cream.
* Melt it and keep aside.
* Mix mascarpone or cream cheese and powdered sugar(adjust sugar according to your taste) with a hand mixer until smooth.
* Add melted white chocolate and mix it again.
* Add vanilla extract and 2-3 tbls coffee.(add coffee, depending on how strong you want your tiramisu mousse)
* Add 1tsp cocoa powder and mix with hand mixer again.
* Fold frozen cool whipped topping cream into coffee-mascarpone cheese mixture gently.
* Place the tiramisu mousse in a dessert decorative container or in a Ziploc bag fitted with alarge tip.
* Dust some unsweetened cocoa powder on bottom of the serving glass.
* Pipe a some amount of tiramisu mousse on it.
* Dust again some cocoa powder.
* Continue layering the tiramisu mousse and cocoa powder.(I layered it sand-art style with cocoa powder)
* Once you get to the top layer, arrange some chocolate chips or dusting with some grated chocolate on top.
* Chill, covered, in a fridge until ready to serve.
*Mix, chill, pipe, repeat. That’s it. 20-25 minutes to an addicting dessert.
Read full post: Tiramisu Mousse