The most favorite cookie of this season without eggs….
1 1/2 cup All purpose flour
1/2 tsp Baking powder
3/4 tsp Baking soda
1/4 tsp Salt
3/4 cup Sugar powder
1/2 cup Unsalted melted butter
3 tbls Milk
1 tsp Vanilla extract
2 tbls Sugar powder
1 tsp Cinnamon Powder
some small decorating candies(optional)
* Mix sugar powder and cinnamon powder and keep it aside for coating the cookies at last.
* Mix all purpose flour, sugar powder, baking powder, baking soda & salt in a bowl.
* Combine them very well.
* Mix melted butter, milk & vanilla extract in another bowl and mix well.
* Add melted butter and milk mixture to dray ingredients.
* Fold them in till you gets smooth dough.
* Chill the dough in the fridge for 30-40 minutes.
* Preheat oven to 330* F.
* Line baking tray with parchment paper.
* Now Take out dough from fridge.
* Make smooth equal balls from dough.
* Roll all balls into prepared cinnamon-sugar mixture and coat well.
* Arrange the cookies on the baking tray, flatten them slightly.
* Bake in preheated oven for 12-15 minutes or till the edges are medium brown in color.
* Remove from oven and sprinkle some decorating small candies.
* Wait for 5 minutes.
* Remove from baking tray and let them cool down completely on cooling rack.
Read full post: Snickerdoodle Cookies