Here’s the most luscious and interesting recipe for all you cooking enthusiasts out there!! Serve the goodness of Pasta and wholesomeness of Pav-Bhaji with this rich aggregate to the dinner table. when an all-time favorite Desi snack crosses paths with a popular Italian dish, the result is this fascinating Pav-Bhaji Pasta!!
1 cup Boiled Pasta
1/4 cup Chopped Carrots
1/2 cup Chopped Onions
1/4 cup Chopped Bell peppers
1/2 cup Chopped Tomatoes
1/2 cup Boiled & mess Potatoes
1/4 cup Blanched and chopped Cauliflower
1/4 cup Blanched Peas
1/4 teaspoon Chaat masala
2-4 tablespoon Butter
1-2 teaspoon Pavbhaji masala
1/2 teaspoon red chili powder
1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
1-2 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon red chili-garlic paste(sauce)
Salt to taste
Couple of tablespoon grated cheese and some cilantro for garnishing.
Heat the pan and add 2-3 tablespoon Butter.
* Add chopped onions and saute until gets light pink in color.
* Add chopped carrots, bell peppers, tomatoes and cook well.
* Add red chili powder, turmeric powder, chaat masala and pavbhaji masala.
* Saute well.
* Add boiled and messed potatoes, blanched peas and blanched cauliflower.
* Add little amount of water and mess all the vegetable very well. (add more water if needed)
* Add red chili-garlic paste and lemon juice along with Salt.
* In another pan heat the 1 tablespoon butter and toss the boiled pasta in it.
* Add buttery Pastas into mixed vegetable and mix well.
* Turn off the stove and serve the Pav-bhaji pasta with garnishing of grated cheese and chopped cilantro.
* Serve the Pav-Bhaji Pasta with some garlic bread.
Full recipe: Pav-Bhaji pasta