Samosa bites– these samosa bites are specially for samosa lovers just like me:) but wait no need to stay in front of stove for long time-do this and do that, but still can make a dream bite ever… These Samosa Bites are not only look gorgeous, but they are full of flavors–Sweet, Salty & Spicy, and hassle free too. Isn’t that cool..? So get ready for another super delicious recipe ever…
For Samosa Filling:1 tablespoon oil
1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
1 teaspoon Urad dal
4-5 Curry leaves(Limdo)
1 tablespoon red chili powder paste(Red chili mix with some water)
1/2 teaspoon Turmeric powder
Pinch of asafoetida
2 medium size boiled and grated potatoes
1/4 teaspoon Garam masala
Salt to taste
1 teaspoon sugar powder
1/4 teaspoon Chaat masala
Some chopped cilantro
Some Sweet tamarind-dates chutney
Some finely chopped Cilantro
20-30 Crackers (I used RITZ original crackers)
For Samosa Filling:
* Heat the pan with oil.
* Add cunim seeds and urad dal.
* Cook for 1-2 mins.
* Add chopped curry leaves and red chili powder paste, turmeric powder and asafoetida.
* Cook for a minute and add boiled and grated potatoes in it.
* Mix well.
* Add garam masala, salt, sugar, chaat masala and chopped cilantro.
* Mix well for another 1-2 mins and turn off the stove.
* Let it cool down.
To Assemble Samosa Bites:
* Start with crackers, top with 1or 1 1/2 teaspoon Samosa filling.
* Top with 1/4 teaspoon sweet chutney.
* Sprinkle some chopped cilantro.
* Repeat with remaining crackers..
* Serve immediately.
Full recipe: Samosa Bites