Peas & Spinach soup– a soup with full of flavor and easy & simple to make. It is full of antioxidants and rich source of protein with lots of vitamin C. Let’s try it and enjoy it..
2 cups fresh or frozen Peas
1/2 cup Spinach puree (blanch and crushed)
1/3 cup chopped onion
1 tablespoon roughly chopped Garlic
1 tablespoon Olive oil
Salt to taste
Black pepper powder to taste
1 teaspoon crushed Red pepper
1 cup Water or vegetable stock
1-2 teaspoon cream for garnishing (optional)
* Take a sauce pan and add olive oil.
* Add chopped onion and garlic.
* Sauté them until gets brownish pink color.
* Add green peas, salt, ground black pepper and mix it or stir it for a minute.
* Add water/vegetable stock and boil for another 6-8 minutes till peas become soft.
* Switch of the flame and let it be cool down.
* Now blend it with Spinach puree till smooth and creamy texture.
* Switch on the flame again and pour the mixture in pan.
* Cook it till boil.
* Turn off the stove and serve soup.
* Garnish with some crushed red-pepper and cream.
* Enjoy the Peas & Spinach Soup with bread, croutons, crackers or as per your choice..
Full recipe: Peas & Spinach Soup