A twist on the classic spinach kabab, these bread spinach kababs as the name suggests are prepared with a very common ingredients, bread and spinach. And believe me, you can make these rich flavor kababs in no time, very easy-peasy recipe with full of deliciusness:) Try the recipe and fall in love with this Bread Spinach Kababs…
3 Fresh Bread Crumbs (crush bread in food Processor)
1/4 cup Chopped onions
1 1/2 cup Spinach (crush spinach in food processor)
1/3 cup Rice flour
1 tablespoon ginger-garlic-green chilli paste
1/4 teaspoon Garam masala
1/4 teaspoon red chilli powder
Salt to taste
Oil for frying
* Crush the fresh bread in food processor and keep in big mixing bowl.
* Crush spinach in food processor and mix with bread crumbs.
* Add salt, chopped onion, rice flour, ginger-garlic-green chilli paste,
garam masala and red chilli powder into bread & spinach mix.
* Mix all ingredients well.
* You may add 1 or 2 tbls rice flour at this stage, if needed.
* Take a small portions and give kabab shape.
* Make small Kababs and keep on side.
* Heat the oil for frying.
* Fry the kababs until gets crispy.
* Serve them hot with any chutney or ketchup.
Full recipe: Bread Spinach Kababs