The traditional oatmeal cookies gets a festive makeover with the addition of Pecan and Cranberries!! If you like thick, chewy, delicious oatmeal cookies, then this recipe is for you!;) And a perfect treat for holidays!!
3/4 cup All-purpose flour
1/2 tsp Baking soda
1/2 tsp Cinnamon powder
1/4 tsp Sea salt
1/2 cup Butter (room temperature)
1/2 cup Light brown sugar (packed)
2 Tbsp Granulated sugar
1 large Egg (room temperature)
1 tsp Vanilla
1 cups Rolled oats
1/2 cup Dried cranberries
1/2 cup Chopped pecans
* In a medium bowl, whisk flour, cinnamon powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
* In the another mixing bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and sugars on med-high until pale and fluffy (approx. 3 minutes).
* Add egg and beat on high for 1 minute.
* Add vanilla.
* Turn mixer to low and add flour mixture, mix until combined.
* Add oats, cranberries, and pecans.
* Mix until just combined.
* Chill dough in the fridge for at least an hour.
* Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment or a Silpat sheet.
* Using a small cookie scoop, place cookies on baking sheet 2″ apart. I did 11 cookies per sheet. Press cookies down slightly if desired (I didn’t).
* Bake for 10mins or until edges are lightly browned but center is still soft and unset.
* Cool for 5 minutes on baking sheet, then transfer to cooling rack to cool completely.
* Enjoy them anytime.
Full recipe: Pecan Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies