One of my favorite experiment, when I had craving for some spicy & chatakedar food..:) A Chinese Dabeli—was the best option at that time. After eating those Chinese dabeli, I was happy and satisfied that I tried a good recipe. Let’s see how to make this delicious Chinese Dabeli. Try this recipe at home and enjoy as much as I did the other day!!!!
2 1/2 teaspoon Oil
1 medium Boiled Potatoes
1 tablespoon Ginger-Garlic Paste
2 tablespoon Finely chopped onion
2 tablespoon Finely chopped Tomatoes
1 cup Finely chopped mixed vegetables (bell-pepper, carrots, cabbage)
1/2 tablespoon Soya sauce
1/2 tablespoon Chilli sauce and some more for apply on buns.
1 teaspoon Dabeli Masala (optional)
1/2 cup Masala Peanuts (use Ready-made or roast peanuts and add some oil, red chili powder, salt and dabeli masala and mix well)
1/2 cup thin Sev
1/3 cup Pomegranate seeds
Salt to taste
Some oil or butter for Buns
5-6 Dinner roll or Buns
* Heat the oil in the pan.
* Add ginger-garlic paste and sauté.
* Add chopped onions and chopped tomatoes, sauté for couple of minutes.
* Add mixed vegetable and boiled potatoes along with soya sauce and chilli sauce.
* Seasoning with dabeli masala and salt.
* Mix and cook 2 minutes.
* Transfer into another bowl and let it cool down.
* Meanwhile roast the buns with some oil or butter.
* Then apply some chilli sauce on inside of buns.(you may skip this step if you are not eating to much spicy)
* Then spread potato and vegetable stuffing on the bun.
* Sprinkle some pomegranate seeds , masala peanuts and sev on stuffing.
* Cover with another bun and press gently.
* Now roast the stuffed bun again with some oil from both the side very lightly.
* In similar way, finish making all the Dabelis.
* Serve them warm.
Full recipe: Chinese Dabeli
[…] post Chinese Dabeli appeared first on Indian […]