This Detox Blueberry Salad recipe, helps you lose weight, increase your energy, and the most importantly, reset your frame of mind, end craving and flush out the toxins in your system so it is easier to eat healthy and live better… So when I saw gorgeous & fresh Blueberries at the farmer’s market in my town, I couldn’t help but imagine them pairing perfectly with some yogurt,nuts and greens. And So, this Detox Blueberry Salad was born..:)Look at the color! Swoon….
3/4 cup fresh blueberries
3/4 cup finely diced Kale, Spinach & Card mix
1/2 cup finely diced red cabbage
1/4 cup finely diced cucumber
1/4 cup finely diced avocado
1/4 cup finely diced lettus
1/4 cup finely diced red onion
1 tablespoon any color diced bell-pepper
2 tablespoon finely diced beetroot
3-4 tablespoon yogurt(prefer low fat)
1 1/2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1/2 to 1 teaspoon sea salt or salt to taste
Some freshly ground black pepper
1 tablespoon toasted diced almonds
1/2 tablespoon flax seeds
* Place all dressing ingredients in a bowl and mix very well.
* You may place all ingredients in a blender and pulse to obtain a smooth liquid.
* Place all the salad ingredients in a large bowl and toss to combine.
* Pour the dressing over the salad and mix to combine.
* Top with toasted almonds and flax seeds.
* Serve it and enjoy it.
Full recipe: Detox Blueberry Salad