Beverages quench your thirst in colorful spring or in hot summer or warm you up in cold winter. Right from classic mocktails to fresh juices to hot brews there is a drink for every mood and season.
1 cup fresh orange juice
1 tablespoon fresh lemon/lime juice
1 cup sprite or 7 up or club soda or ginger ale
Sugar if needed(optional)
Few leaves of mint
* Combine orange juice and lime/lemon juice.
* Take 2 glasses for serving
* Add some ice cubes in it.
* Pour orange juice in the glass till half full.
* Add lemon/lime juice
* Pour sprite or 7up .
* Crushed mint leaves from hand and add some.
* Add some more ice cubes if needed.
* Serve it immediately.
* Enjoy the drink.. Cheers!!!
* You can add 1-2 teaspoon ginger juice if you like it.
* If fresh oranges juice is too sour, add some sugar in it.
Read full post: Orange Mocktail