When you are seriously craving for some chocolate Flavor in your mouth, You can’t control yourself to have it right away..At least I cannot…The same thing happened with me yesterday, That I was craving for this super chocolaty, Chewy, Yummy, what else I can say, A Super Duper hit recipe from chocolate….and its “BROWNIE”…
110 gm Dark chocolate, Melted
80 gm All Purpose Flour
60 gm Butter
60 gm Powdered Sugar
60 gm Yogurt
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
3/4 tsp Baking Soda
5-6 drops Vanilla essence
3-5 Tbsp of Milk
1. Take a Bowl and Combine the melted butter, powdered sugar, vanilla essence and whisk well.
2. Now add Yogurt in the butter mixture and mix them very well.
3. Add the Sieved Flour mixture (All purpose Flour + Baking Powder + Baking Soda) and mix gently and add melted Dark Chocolate too in the mixture and Fold them gently.
4. Add 3-5 Tbsp of milk to reach the desired consistency. (Dropping consistency).
5. Grease a 6” Square tin with Butter and Line it with a piece of Butter paper at the bottom of the dish and again grease it using a little butter.
6. Pour the batter into the greased and lined Brownie tin, spread it evenly using a spoon and Bake it for 30-35 minutes at 180 degree C.
7. Cool it and unmould by turning upside down on a plate. Remove and discard the butter paper, Cut them in a square pieces and serve hot with Ice cream. Or you can simply have in your mouth without a wait of a single second 😉
Read full post: Eggless Chocolate Brownie