Holi, the festival of colors is finally here!! And as you know festivals go hand in hand with food and frenzy. Tame your festival fever by cooling down with this colorful Blue Hawaiian Mocktail. Easy, simple, refreshing and of course virgin drink to quench your thirst with all the Holi hubbub!!
Happy Holi. Play Safe…
8 ounces Blue fruit punch or Blue raspberry kool-aid
2 ounces Pineapple juice
1 can Sprite or 7up
Some ice cubes.
* Place the blue fruit punch or blue raspberry Kool-Aid in a jar.
* Add pineapple juice in it and mix well.
* Pour 5 ounces of blue fruit punch and pineapple juice mix in the champagne glass or any other glass.
* Then add 7up or sprite until full.
* Add some ice cubes.
* Enjoy the Blue Hawaiian Mocktail.
Read full post: Blue Hawaiian Mocktail