We all desire harmony in our lives and this works on the ancient Taoist principle of Yin and Yang in which balance and contrast are the key. Each Chinese dish reflects a balance of taste, texture, aroma and color. Be it sweet, sour, pungent, hot, salty or spicy-all the ix basic flavors are incorporated deftly in all Chinese dishes. Here the recipe with full of lip smacking taste with some Indian twist..”Chinese Bhel”-Crispy noodles with vegetables, toasted with sauce. Enjoy the crunchy-munchy Chinese Bhel…
2-3 cups boiled Noodles
1/3 cup chopped Spring onions
1/4 cup chopped Cabbage
1/4 cup chopped bell-peppers
1/4 cup chopped onions
2 tablespoon chopped Carrots
1 tablespoon Ketchup
1 tablespoon Schezwan sauce
1 tablespoon Soya sauce
1 teaspoon red chili-garlic paste( I used ready made)
1/4 or pinch of Sugar
Salt to taste
Oil for Frying
* Take a mixing bowl and add all chopped vegetables in it.
* Add ketchup, schezwan sauce, soya sauce, red chili-garlic paste,salt and chopped spring onions.(keep 1-2 tbls chopped spring onions for garnishing)
* Add sugar to balance the taste and mix.
* Mix all vegetable and sauce very well.
* Keep it on side.
* Heat the oil in frying pan.
* Add boiled noodles and fry them till gets golden and crispy.
* Combine vegetable sauce mix with fried noodles in a big bowl and mix well gently.
* Transfer as in a serving plate or bowl.
* Garnish chopped spring onions.
* Serve it immediately.
Note:: Adjust sauce according to your taste.
Read full post: Chinese bhel