“Indian Flat Bread….!”
1 cup wheat flour
1/2 cup semolina (rawa)
1/4 tsp fennel seeds
1/4 tsp carom seeds(ajwain)
1 tsp sugar
4 tbls ghee
1/2 tsp crushed black pepper
salt to taste
* Place the all purpose flour,semolina, fennel seeds, crushed black pepper, sugar, salt, carom seeds in a big mixing bowl.
* Mix all well.
* Add 2 tbls ghee.
* Add some water and knead the dough.
* Add remaining ghee and knead for some more time.
* Divide dough in equal parts and make small balls from them.
* Roll them out into thin round rotis.
* Cut them in to your favorite shapes.(Optional)
* Heat the pan.
* Place the rotis on pan and smear a little ghee on them.
* Turn them over and smear some ghee on the other side too.
* cook on low heat till rotis are crisp.
* Serve hot.
Read full post: Khasta Roti