A fantastic fusion recipe…
2 cups finely shredded Cabbage
1 cup finely sliced Onions
1/2 cup finely sliced Bell-peppers(I used all color bell-peppers)
1/4 cup shredded Carrots( I didn’t use it)
1/4 cup chopped Green Onions
1 Cup boiled & grated Potatoes
1 1/2 cup boiled Noodles
1 tsp Garlic paste
2 sliced Green chilies
1 tbls Schezwan chutney or sauce(I used Ching’s brand)
1 tbls Manchurian stir fry sauce(I used Ching’s)
1 tsp Pav-bhaji Masala
1/2 tsp Vinegar
1 tsp Soya sauce
1 tbls Butter
1 tbls Oil
Salt to taste
Cilantro, slices of bell-pepper and some grated cheese for garnish
5-6 tbls room temp.butter
1tbls Schezwan chutney or sauce
* Heat the pan with butter and oil.
* Add onions and green chilies and sauté for 1-2 minutes on medium-high flame.
* Add garlic paste.
* Add all vegetable(cabbage, carrots bell-pepper & green onions) and again mix and cook for about 2 minutes.
* Add schezwan chutney or sauce and Manchurian stir fry sauce and mix well.
* Add boiled noodles and boiled & grated potatoes along with pav-bhaji masala.
* Add salt, soya sauce and vinegar.
* Mix well.
* Turn off the stove.
* Garnish with some chopped cilantro, slices of bell-peppers and grated process cheese.
* Serve hot with some schezwan buns.
* Mix room temp. butter and schezwan chutney well.
* Apply on each buns and cook it on grill or pan till gets little crispy.
Read full post: Chinese Pav-Bhaji