Its Multigrain Masala Bread which extremely healthy, soft and damn delicious to have it in your breakfast or in teatime…Check out the step by step recipe below and Enjoyyy!!!
13/4 Cup Wheat Flour
2 tbsp Sorghum Flour (jowar atta)
1 tsp Ragi Flour
2 Tbsp Crushed Oats
1 Tbsp Clarified Butter (Ghee)
Roasted Cumin seeds powder as needed
2 Tbsp chili ginger paste
Red chili powder as needed
Oats for to sprinkle on top of the bread
1 tsp Active dry yeast (you can take Fresh yeast too)
1 Tbsp Sugar
100 ml warm water
50 ml milk
Salt to taste
Lets Activate the Yeast first :
1. Take a bowl with warm water and add active dry yeast with sugar and mix it well and cove rit with lid. put it aside for 10 minutes.
2. The yeast is activated, you will see froth on the bowl, its an activation of yeast. Now yeast is ready to make our bread.
3. Take a big Bowl and place all the Flours (Wheat Flour + Ragi + Sorghum + Crushed Oats) and add yeast water gradually in the flour mix and salt, Roasted Cumin seeds powder and Milk. Now mix them all well and make a soft dough.
4. Let’s put this dough in another Oil greased Bowl for first proving. Cover it with lid and put it in a warm place for an hour. You can see the Dough is double before we put it for proving.
5. Now, Take it out from the bowl and punch the dough with your hands and cut the dough in few pieces…Now sprinkle roasted cumin seeds powder, red chili powder, Ginger Chili paste and mix the pieces and again make a dough…
6. Place this dough in a round cake pan and sprinkle all this spices again on the top and sprinkle some oats too on the top…Now this Pan will go for second proving at least for 30 minutes. you can see nice risen bread dough in the pan.
7. Now Bake this Bread loaf in preheated Oven for 25 minutes at 180 degree C.
Trust me you will enjoy the aroma of spices when it is getting baked in Oven…..Enjoyyyy this super healthy and spongy and soft Multigrain Masala Bread.
Full recipe: Multigrain Masala Bread